With everything happening in the world, we wanted to take some time to thoughtfully examine how we could help as a company. Others have interpreted our silence as turning an indignant blind eye. However, behind closed doors we have been anything but silent and have encouraged our team to reach out to people they know and show their love and support. Our discussions as a company have helped us find a way to work together as a community to help those that often have no voice and no way to help themselves.
Here is what Clad & Cloth is going to do and we want your help:
Donate to YearUp
Clad + Cloth Education Scholarship
- We will also be accepting nominations for one youth to receive a $3,000 education scholarship from Clad & Cloth.
- This is where we need you. We need your nominations. We need your stories. We need you to look around and find someone who is most deserving of this opportunity.
- We'd like to sponsor someone who comes from a hard socio-economic situation where they don't have an available opportunity to improve their chances for success. We want to give youth with no opportunity, an opportunity. The color of their skin does not matter to us. We want to open this up to anyone who has faced prejudice or discrimination. If this makes you angry, then use that anger to nominate someone. Make us giveaway our money. Please.
- To fill out the form to nominate someone, click here.
- Since we can only choose one person we will be sharing nominations on our Instagram stories, so that if you feel compelled by a story/nomination you can reach out personally to help.
- The scholarship recipient will be announced on June 11th